Guam Police are currently taking a report of illegal gambling happening in front of children inside King's Restaurant in Harmon Compadres Mall.
Kandit News has learned that Mr. Jesse Mendiola is with police now at Dededo Precinct filing his criminal complaint against the restaurant and gambling machine owners for having these machines on the premises where children are.
Mr. Mendiola alleges that having the gambling machines inside the restaurant are a violation of the Guam Gaming Control Act § 7156 (d) (e) (f) which states:
“§ 7156. Age of Participants - Violation as Misdemeanor
(d) It is unlawful for any licensee to permit the presence of any person who is less than eighteen (18) years of age within the premises where gaming is being conducted.
(e) Any person violating any of the provisions of this section commits a misdemeanor and shall be punished as provided for by law.
(f) Any person violating any of the provisions of this section with a person under eighteen (18) years of age shall be prosecuted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and shall be punished as provided for by law.”
Mr. Mendiola filed his police complaint against:
1. Guam Music, Inc. 116 Serenu Ave Tamuning, Guam 96913 Telephone: (671) 646-1117
2. Gil Shinohara - Guam Music, Inc.
3. Connie Jo Brennan Shinohara - Guam Music, Inc.
4. John Torres - Guam Music, Inc.
5. Sheila Torres - Guam Music, Inc.
6. Thomas A.P. Tajalle - Guam Music, Inc.
7. Lauran Bromley - Guam Music, Inc.
8. Kings Restaurant Lot 5021-R1 Compadres Dededo Guam
9. Global Food Services LLC dba. GFS Group P.O. Box L Hagatna, Guam 96932 Telephone: (671) 646-6083/4/5
10. Lucy M. Alcorn President/CEO, Global Food Services LLC
11. Clifford A. Guzman Vice President, Technical Operations, Global Food Services LLC
12. David A. Alcorn, Vice President, New Business Development, Global Food Services LLC
He also is filing a police complaint against the suspects for the following:
§ §7163. Fraudulent Acts of the Guam Gaming Control Act as a felony
§ 19 GCA §5117. Jurisdiction Over Adults as a misdemeanor
§ 9 GCA §4.55. Guilt Established by Causing or Aiding Innocent Party in Commission of Crime
§ 9 GCA §4.80. Criminal Liability of Corporations
This story is developing.